4 November 2015

Beginning of a new adventure!

Good morning everyone!

This is the first Blog in TeachTech Support. My goal and aim of this Blog (and venture) is to provide support, help, training and more to educators. All too often, our educators are under-funded, under-supported and probably overwhelmed.

If I can help just one person, I believe the knock-on effect of this will be that that person will in turn inspire a student and that student will in turn change the world. This is of course a totally simplistic view - but one that I aspire to.

Please feel free to join me on this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Note that no abuse will be tolerated, but negative criticism is welcome - as are graciousness, respect, courteousness, awesomeness, appreciation and good feelings!

© TeachTech Support 2015 • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED • Designed by: TeachTech Support

SmallSet8Icon2